Shijiazhuang dadao Packaging materials Co
Model No.: DD-LF23
Material: Laminated Material
Usage: Packaging Film, Textile and Apparel, Gift Packaging, Industry
Processing Type: Multiple Extrusion
Feature: Moisture Proof
Roll Core: 3inch,6inch
Samples: A4free Samples
Packaging: per roll be packed with carton
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 3000mt
Lamination Film for cardboard
This film is recommended to be used in dry laminator. Small adjustments need to be made to the machine if the film is used in wet laminator.
DECRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
It is environmentally friendly, non-hazardous to health and safe to use as no toxic gases or volatile content is emitted. Safety in laminating process as no solvent based adhesive is used.
Compared with other solvent lamination, our film is better in clarity and bonding. Strong ability of absorbing powder. It prevents lamination from being pressed, bubbled and shredded off easily. Matt Thermal Lamination Film is good for spot UV and hot stamping.
It is easy to operate once the required temperature is met and no special technique required.
Efficient and energy-saving
Production cost is reduced substantially as there is no film wastage, mixture of adhesive solvent, and no UV heating lamp is required.
Equipment for laminating film: dry and wet film laminator
Remarks: Special laminations refer to those with thicker ink, solid color, high moisture content and bigger size paper.
1. Adjust roller pressure and temperature according to different types of paper and ink.
2. When using the film for the first time or changing to other sizes, we recommend a small trial volume before going into fully mass lamination.
3. The following situation will affect the quality of the film during lamination.
1. When using metal ink.
2. When the ink contains too much wax, dried oil, adhesive, and silicon additive. etc.
3. When the ink is too thick.
4. When the ink is not completely dry.
5. When the paper contains too much moisture.
6. When there is too much powder.